Former Congressman Patrick J. Kennedy shares his personal story of addiction, mental illness, and recovery and explores the impact of marijuana legalization in this powerful, candid conversation.
LEAD AUTHOR OF THE MENTAL HEALTH PARITY AND ADDICTION EQUITY ACT (MHPAEA) 2008
- Glenn Close and Patrick Kennedy on the Weight of Mental Illness
- Addiction Treatment Shouldn’t Be Exclusive to the Rich
- Insurers System Still Discriminate Against Mental Illness. Time to Fight Back.
- Patrick J. Kennedy: Parity Still Needed for Mental Health, Addiction Care
- Patrick Kennedy Shepherded a Major Mental-Health Bill into Law. Ten Years Later, Big Barriers Remain.
- We Must Treat Mental and Bodily Health the Same. It’s a Matter of Human Rights.
- This Is No Time to Go to Pot