Former Congressman Patrick J. Kennedy shares his personal story of addiction, mental illness, and recovery and explores the impact of marijuana legalization in this powerful, candid conversation.
GUEST – PATRICK J. KENNEDY
LEAD AUTHOR OF THE MENTAL HEALTH PARITY AND ADDICTION EQUITY ACT (MHPAEA) 2008
- Glenn Close and Patrick Kennedy on the Weight of Mental Illness
- Addiction Treatment Shouldn’t Be Exclusive to the Rich
- Insurers System Still Discriminate Against Mental Illness. Time to Fight Back.
- Patrick J. Kennedy: Parity Still Needed for Mental Health, Addiction Care
- Patrick Kennedy Shepherded a Major Mental-Health Bill into Law. Ten Years Later, Big Barriers Remain.
- We Must Treat Mental and Bodily Health the Same. It’s a Matter of Human Rights.
- This Is No Time to Go to Pot