On July 1, we asked, “Do you trust recent polls which show Joe Biden leading over President Donald Trump?” Almost 2,000 of our readers responded. One-thousand-seven-hundred-ninety of our readers voted “No,” accounting for 95 percent of the vote. The remaining 5 percent of voters were divided between 50 who voted “Unsure” and 36 who voted “Yes.”
With no similar polls to compare with, our results stand alone in measuring the trustworthiness of election polling. A clear majority of our readers trust the recent polls which show Joe Biden leading over President Trump. But should election polls be trusted this far out? As Newt notes in his recent article, the Left is known for its use of propaganda media to negatively impact Republic campaigns by distorting the facts.
Disclaimer: These polls are to measure the opinions of our readers, and the results reflect the views of those who choose to respond. These polls are opinion-based and not proven, nor based on scientific methods of sampling, data collection, and analysis. We encourage all readers to be informed and educated based on scientific methods of data collections.