We’re seeing an eruption of Democratic Party officials who are openly in favor of violence and criminals – and openly anti-police. This is not how free societies operate.
The Democratic Party leadership is going out of its way to spur on anti-police violence. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan has come out for abolishing the police and closing all prisons, which is beyond radical. And now you have Maxine Waters, a senior Democrat representing California, going to Minnesota to tell people that they need to be in the streets even more and need to be even more confrontational. We’re seeing an eruption of Democrat officials who are openly in favor of violence, openly in favor of criminals, and openly anti-police. It’s going to be very interesting tomorrow to have our Inner Circle live event. I look forward to sharing some ideas and hearing from you.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Claire Christensen Audio Update: The Biden Administration Refuses to Stand Up to China
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Government Will Pay for Your Rent Now?
- Newt Gingrich on Sean Hannity Radio iHeart Radio | April 23, 2020
- Audio: Positive News from Italy
- Claire Christensen Audio Update: China Is Making Nuclear Threats Against Our Allies