We’re seeing an eruption of Democratic Party officials who are openly in favor of violence and criminals – and openly anti-police. This is not how free societies operate.
The Democratic Party leadership is going out of its way to spur on anti-police violence. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan has come out for abolishing the police and closing all prisons, which is beyond radical. And now you have Maxine Waters, a senior Democrat representing California, going to Minnesota to tell people that they need to be in the streets even more and need to be even more confrontational. We’re seeing an eruption of Democrat officials who are openly in favor of violence, openly in favor of criminals, and openly anti-police. It’s going to be very interesting tomorrow to have our Inner Circle live event. I look forward to sharing some ideas and hearing from you.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Can Sens. Manchin and Sinema Hold to Their Beliefs?
- Anna Paulina Luna Audio Update: Southwest Airline Pilots Are Fighting for Our Freedom
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Major Companies Sound the Alarm on Inflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden’s Christmas Crisis: Supply Chain Shortage
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Keep an Eye on the Pandora Papers Story