I don’t know about you, but Gianno needs a break from politics. So, for this podcast, Gianno does something fun and a little different: He takes a step back from the political nonsense and talks about relationships with power couple Mike Hill and Cynthia Bailey-Hill. They discuss love, life in the limelight, and the inside scoop on reality TV. But before sharing some laughs, they get serious and address the national debate about race and police shootings that is raging across the country.
Gianno’s Latest Podcasts
- OUTLOUD with Gianno Caldwell – Episode 49: A Life Coach Session with Ron Kardashian
- OUTLOUD with Gianno Caldwell – Episode 48: Breaking the Myth: The Failure of Liberalism in Inner Cities with Kimberly Klacik
- OUTLOUD with Gianno Caldwell – Episode 47: Criminal Justice Reform and the Redemption of Weldon Angelos
- OUTLOUD with Gianno Caldwell – Episode 46: Is the GOP Still Conservative? A Conversation with Jenna Ellis
- OUTLOUD with Gianno Caldwell – Episode 45: Mark Robinson Unleashed: One on One with the GOP’s Next Superstar