Maxine Waters could face severe consequences for her recent comments supporting riots and disorder in Minnesota in other cities.
A Flash Brief from the Gingrich 360 team:
Protests over the death of Daunte Wright in Minnesota continue this week, and it seems even members of the United States government have taken on the same riot mindset. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) made several controversial comments approving of the disruption last week.
Referring to the outcome of the Derek Chauvin case regarding the death of George Floyd, Waters stated that protestors “must get more confrontational” and will “stay on the street” if Chauvin is found not guilty. These comments, along with Waters even attending one of the protests over the weekend, have led to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and others to call for consequences.
McCarthy requested that Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) take action soon or he will this week. Many called for President Trump’s impeachment for his role in inciting the Capitol riots earlier this year, but Rep. Waters’ comments encouraging chaos are even more incriminating.
It will be interesting to see what actions will be taken in the House and what Rep. Waters’ future will be.
Read more about this story at The Daily Wire.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
JOIN TODAY to be a part of this special event and receive a BONUS GIFT. Click here to join Newt’s Inner Circle.
More Flash Briefings from the Gingrich 360 Team
- Kraft Heinz Chief Executive Miguel Patricio Says People Must Get Used To Higher Food Prices
- Biden’s Southern Border Crisis Abandons Americans
- Newt Gingrich on Fox News Primetime | October 21, 2021
- Our Latest Poll: The administration is utterly clueless about the economic impacts of the United States supply chain crisis. Which element (link) in the supply chain has you most concerned?
- Supply Shortages Not Going Away Any Time Soon Thanks to Biden’s Policies