Adam Candeub says to stop Big Tech censorship, conservatives must pressure state legislators to classify tech companies as common carriers or pubic accommodations.
A Flash Brief from the Gingrich 360 team:
With President Trump expelled from social media, and more conservative voices being censored every day, Big Tech has shown the power they possess over Americans’ free speech.
According to Adam Candeub it is up to Republican voters to pressure their state legislators to rein in Big Tech. Candeub argues tech companies must be classified as common carriers or public accommodations. This would give states the ability to regulate these companies under anti-discriminatory laws.
Conservatives need one state to take the charge to stop Big Tech from its censorship antics. If one state can establish these companies as common carriers or public accommodations, they will be forced to change.
Read more about this article at Breitbart.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
JOIN TODAY to be a part of this special event and receive a BONUS GIFT. Click here to join Newt’s Inner Circle.
More Flash Briefings from the Gingrich 360 team
- Poll Results: Who gave a better speech to the American people?
- Newt Gingrich on Fox News Primetime | May 5, 2021
- Our Latest Poll: What would you say is most responsible for rising inflation?
- Our Latest Poll: Who gave a better speech to the American people: President Joe Biden or Senator Tim Scott?
- Poll Results: What Issue Has You Most Concerned Right Now?