For the second time in history, H.R. 51, known as the Washington D.C. Admission Act, passed the House yesterday on a party-line vote of 216 Democrats voting for and 208 Republicans voting against. On Apr. 13, Twenty-two attorneys general sent a letter to President Biden and the leaders of Congress opposing bills to make the District of Columbia a state. They argue it is unconstitutional. Newt’s guest for his latest podcast is Alan Wilson, attorney general of South Carolina.
Guest: Alan Wilson
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 320: John Ondrasik on “Blood on My Hands”
- The Afghanistan Debacle: What Trump Would’ve Done Differently
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Can Sens. Manchin and Sinema Hold to Their Beliefs?
- Newt’s World – Episode 319: General Kellogg on Trump’s White House
- Newt’s World – Episode 318: Defeating the Radical American Left