For the second time in history, H.R. 51, known as the Washington D.C. Admission Act, passed the House yesterday on a party-line vote of 216 Democrats voting for and 208 Republicans voting against. On Apr. 13, Twenty-two attorneys general sent a letter to President Biden and the leaders of Congress opposing bills to make the District of Columbia a state. They argue it is unconstitutional. Newt’s guest for his latest podcast is Alan Wilson, attorney general of South Carolina.
Guest: Alan Wilson
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Democratic Party: Pro Illegal, Pro Criminal and Pro COVID-19 Infected Immigrant
- Newt’s World – Episode 286: Why America Matters with Dr. Ben Carson
- The Pelosi Dictatorship and the Destruction of American Freedom
- Newt’s World – Episode 285: Dr. Ben Carson on Critical Race Theory – A Burden or a Blessing?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Government Will Pay for Your Rent Now?