Young, poor, Hispanic, raised by a single mother — people who grow up like this are supposed to end up as just another statistic. But not Anna. Not in this life. For this podcast, Anna takes you through her story as a Hispanic-American raised by a single mother in southern California. There’s no flash, no gimmicks, just raw honesty of Anna sharing her journey from a broken home to entering politics and hosting a podcast.
Anna Paulina Luna’s Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 15: The New Segregation: Imposing Restrictions on the Non-Vaccinated
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 14: Tom Brady and the Fight for Election Integrity
- The Importance of Fighting Against Big Tech
- Rick Scott Blasts Biden’s Cuba Response
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 13: Cuba Libre
More From the Gingrich 360 Network
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 62: Does Conservatives’ Simone Biles Criticism Go Too Far?
- Newt’s World – Episode 285: Dr. Ben Carson on Critical Race Theory – A Burden or a Blessing?
- Newt’s World – Episode 284: Tucker Carlton Uncensored: One on One with King of Cable News
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 20: COVID-19 and Vaccines: Just the Facts with Dr. Martin Kulldorff
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 61: How the Woke Left Killed the Olympics