Everyone must be held accountable for their actions – except far-left rioters it seems.
A Flash Brief from the Gingrich 360 team:
We are in an era of criminal accountability for everyone but far-left rioters. According to the Daily Signal, “the federal government has dropped nearly half of all cases against suspected Portland rioters.” As punishment for burning down buildings and looting, these violent protesters will get probation and community service instead of the expected jail time and fines.
It seems that the Biden administration thinks these citizens should have a clean record despite their serious criminal offenses. There’s no doubt there is privilege in America, but it’s definitely not white privilege, it’s far-left criminal privilege.
Read more about the Biden administration’s insane decision to clear violent criminals’ charges in Portland in Emily Zanotti’s piece “Biden Admin Clearing Remaining Federal Charges Against Portland Rioters, Most Get Probation, Community Service.”
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
JOIN TODAY to be a part of this special event and receive a BONUS GIFT. Click here to join Newt’s Inner Circle.
More Flash Briefings from the Gingrich 360 team
- Our Latest Poll: The administration is utterly clueless about the economic impacts of the United States supply chain crisis. Which element (link) in the supply chain has you most concerned?
- Supply Shortages Not Going Away Any Time Soon Thanks to Biden’s Policies
- President Biden and the Next Cold War
- The Winter of High Gas Bills
- Newt Gingrich on Hannity | October 18, 2021