Mask mandates for children may be causing them more harm than good.
A Flash Brief from the Gingrich 360 team:
City Journal has found that the CDC’s mask mandates for children may be causing them more harm than good. There is a psychological toll on children wearing masks, as masks convince children they are in imminent danger at all times, even though they face a significantly diminished risk of infection than adults.
Researchers in Germany have also found that wearing masks for long periods of time has caused children to experience headaches, fatigues, and overall unhappiness. Children are being ostracized from their peers and forced to wear masks, all to stay safe from a virus that doesn’t even seriously affect their health.
Learn more about the dangers masks pose to children’s health in John Tierney’s article “Masking Children is Unnecessary-and Harmful.”
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
JOIN TODAY to be a part of this special event and receive a BONUS GIFT. Click here to join Newt’s Inner Circle.
More Flash Briefings from the Gingrich 360 team
- Newt Gingrich on The Ingraham Angle | November 30, 2023
- Charity of the Month: Catholic Charities USA
- Our Latest Poll: Did you watch the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?
- Our Latest Poll: Do America’s veterans get the care they deserve?