Conservatives, moderates, and anti-woke liberals must take a stand against critical race theory….. before it’s too late
A Flash Brief from the Gingrich 360 team:
In September 2020, President Donald Trump signed an executive order which banned federal agencies from conducting training orders on critical race theory (CRT). But President Biden and Vice-President Harris immediately reversed Trump’s executive order following their inauguration—to stress “equity” and oppose “race-neutral policies.”
Critical race theorists are against the founding principles of the United State—such as individuality and equality. CRT believes American’s must undergo rigorous reeducation to atone for their inborn “white privilege,” “white fragility,” and “internalized racial superiority.”
According to Christopher Rufo, conservatives, moderates, and anti-woke liberals must take a stand against critical race theory and the woke mob before we lose the foundation of American society.
Read more about this article from the American Mind here.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
JOIN TODAY to be a part of this special event and receive a BONUS GIFT. Click here to join Newt’s Inner Circle.
More Flash Briefings from the Gingrich 360 team
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?
- Our Latest Poll: Do America’s veterans get the care they deserve?
- Our Latest Poll: Should Congress do more to protect Jewish Americans?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: Who founded New York as a Dutch settler?
- Our Latest Poll: Should the U.S. reimpose sanctions on Iran?