In the wake of the conviction of Derek Chauvin, the media was thirsty to create another racial controversy. For this podcast, Rob breaks down the media’s outrageous misreporting on the shooting of Ma’Khia Bryant. In the process, Rob exposes the left’s absurd defense of teenage knife fights as some innocent, routine game that shouldn’t warrant police involvement. Plus, Rob discusses the effects that demonizing police can have on communities most in need of law enforcement.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 62: Does Conservatives’ Simone Biles Criticism Go Too Far?
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 61: How the Woke Left Killed the Olympics
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 59: Wokeness Is Ruining the Real Housewives
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 58: The Left’s Big ‘Voting Rights’ Power Play
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 57: The Connection Between Cuba’s Communism and America’s Socialists