In the wake of the conviction of Derek Chauvin, the media was thirsty to create another racial controversy. For this podcast, Rob breaks down the media’s outrageous misreporting on the shooting of Ma’Khia Bryant. In the process, Rob exposes the left’s absurd defense of teenage knife fights as some innocent, routine game that shouldn’t warrant police involvement. Plus, Rob discusses the effects that demonizing police can have on communities most in need of law enforcement.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President