In the wake of the conviction of Derek Chauvin, the media was thirsty to create another racial controversy. For this podcast, Rob breaks down the media’s outrageous misreporting on the shooting of Ma’Khia Bryant. In the process, Rob exposes the left’s absurd defense of teenage knife fights as some innocent, routine game that shouldn’t warrant police involvement. Plus, Rob discusses the effects that demonizing police can have on communities most in need of law enforcement.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 85: The World Has Gone Mad, and It’s Time to Bring Sanity Back
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 84: Kyrie Irving is an American Hero
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 83: Is Andrew Yang Right About a Third Political Party?
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 82: The Left Is Trying to Cancel Dave Chappelle … Again
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 80: American Politics Has a Civility Problem