Biden’s hidden taxes will lower the standard of living for all Americans and push us closer to Jimmy Carter-style stag-flation. These hidden taxes will be disastrous for our economy and Americans are starting to notice.
An amazing report this morning found that consumer prices in April rose the most since 2009, and the core consumer price index rose 0.9 percent since March — the biggest increase since 1982. I think this is a real warning sign of what I described as President Biden’s “hidden tax.” Every single person pays it, and it’s going to reduce Americans’ standard of living. We could be on the edge of a Jimmy Carter-style stag-flation.
The report can be read here.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Unrest in Kazakhstan Should be Taken Seriously
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Border Crisis Forces Arizona Mayor to Declare a State of Emergency
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: In 2022 It Will Only Get Worse for the Democrats
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What Was Sen. Manchin’s Strategy?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: American Sports Must Stand Up to China