Biden’s hidden taxes will lower the standard of living for all Americans and push us closer to Jimmy Carter-style stag-flation. These hidden taxes will be disastrous for our economy and Americans are starting to notice.
An amazing report this morning found that consumer prices in April rose the most since 2009, and the core consumer price index rose 0.9 percent since March — the biggest increase since 1982. I think this is a real warning sign of what I described as President Biden’s “hidden tax.” Every single person pays it, and it’s going to reduce Americans’ standard of living. We could be on the edge of a Jimmy Carter-style stag-flation.
The report can be read here.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Inner Circle Audio Exclusive: Thoughts on the Latest GOP Debate
- Inner Circle Audio Exclusive: Concerns for a Pro-Hamas Media
- A Tough Test Ahead in the Middle East
- Inner Circle Audio Exclusive: Retailers Leaving Democrat Run Cities
- Inner Circle Audio Exclusive: Impeachment Inquiry