Under President Biden, the violence in the Middle East is accelerating and there is a real chance relations in the region will continue to deteriorate.
The current conflict between Israel and Hamas is already beginning to rival the intensity of their 2014 war. Hamas thinks that it’s to its advantage to take on the Israelis and prove that it’s the one true organization committed to wiping out Israel. The region did not have violence like this under President Trump, showing how remarkable his approach to the situation was. Under President Biden, the violence is accelerating and there is a real chance relations in the region will continue to deteriorate.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Unrest in Kazakhstan Should be Taken Seriously
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Border Crisis Forces Arizona Mayor to Declare a State of Emergency
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: In 2022 It Will Only Get Worse for the Democrats
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What Was Sen. Manchin’s Strategy?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: American Sports Must Stand Up to China