For this podcast, Rob takes a deep dive into our country’s obsession with race and how the far left is exploiting it to pursue political power. What we’re witnessing is an effort to make Black Americans and other minorities permanent victims who are totally dependent on the government. Oh, and they’re supposed to hate white people — because this so-called anti-racist, woke, social justice nonsense is all about judging people by the color of their skin, not the content of their character. Rob also gives his problematic takes on the pro-COVID mask cult and how Hollywood has gotten even weirder.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 76: Why Vaccine Mandates Are Racist
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 75: Why Larry Elder Should Be Governor Of California
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 74: 20 Years After 9/11, Afghanistan is More Dangerous than Ever
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 73: America’s Culture Shift on Abortion
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 72: Candace Owens and the Politicization of COVID Health Care