For this podcast, Rob takes a deep dive into our country’s obsession with race and how the far left is exploiting it to pursue political power. What we’re witnessing is an effort to make Black Americans and other minorities permanent victims who are totally dependent on the government. Oh, and they’re supposed to hate white people — because this so-called anti-racist, woke, social justice nonsense is all about judging people by the color of their skin, not the content of their character. Rob also gives his problematic takes on the pro-COVID mask cult and how Hollywood has gotten even weirder.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 48: Kamala Harris Is a Lightweight
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 47: Dysfunction, Bootstraps, and Personal Responsibility: A Conversation with JD Vance
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 46: The LGBT Community Has Gone Completely Insane
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 45: Wokeness is hurting the US Military
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 44: One Year after George Floyd’s Death, Things Are Getting Worse