The Biden administration is helping to prop up Hamas in Gaza and thereby enabling terrorism. We shouldn’t stand for it.
We should be watching the secretary of state’s visit to the middle east — and keeping track of how much money the Biden administration is distributing that ultimately helps prop up terrorism. An example of this is propping up Hamas in Gaza. I recently did a podcast on the issue (which you can listen to here), and the only comparison to what the Biden administration is doing is if we had propped up the Germans in the 1930s. We are seeing a real shift to an anti-Israeli attitude in the Democratic Party, but I think it is an attitude that will crumble as the country reacts against it.
If you have questions for Newt, you have a chance to get them answered during Newt Live events. All you have to do to attend the events is join Newt’s Inner Circle. It is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to pass up. Join today with the link below!
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Neglects Important Foreign Policy
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Yale University is Paying a Racist
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Turning Point for the Biden Administration
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: FDR’s Prayer for D-Day
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Botches Speech Commemorating Tulsa Massacre