President Biden just insulted all Black entrepreneurs. It is time that the administration stopped obsessing over skin color.
I often hear President Biden say something that is both ignorant and stunningly out of touch with reality. Yesterday, Biden spoke in Tulsa at an event commemorating the 100th anniversary of one of the worst riots in American history. Somewhere in this speech, however, he went on to say that Black entrepreneurs could not do as well as White ones because they do not have the same access to attorneys or accountants.
These statements made by Biden are incredibly insulting; especially to Black entrepreneurs and accountants, of which there are thousands in the United States. Maybe it is time for the Biden administration to stop obsessing over skin color and instead focus on addressing personal character.
Read more from Real Clear Politics here.
If you have questions for Newt, you have a chance to get them answered during Newt Live events. All you have to do to attend the events is join Newt’s Inner Circle. It is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to pass up. Join today with the link below!
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Unrest in Kazakhstan Should be Taken Seriously
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Border Crisis Forces Arizona Mayor to Declare a State of Emergency
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: In 2022 It Will Only Get Worse for the Democrats
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What Was Sen. Manchin’s Strategy?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: American Sports Must Stand Up to China