On the anniversary of D-Day, we remember the sacrifices made by our service members. In 1944, FDR led the nation in prayer; join me in asking your local radio station to play this prayer in remembrance of D-Day.
I want to ask you to consider calling your local radio station and asking them to play this on Sunday. On the night of D-Day in 1944, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt led the entire nation in a prayer as American and British allied forces landed in Normandy. In this day of government hostility towards religion and widespread secularism, this prayer is important to remember that there was a time when even the liberal Democrats like Franklin Delano Roosevelt would go to God publicly, without any embarrassment.
I’m urging every radio station to play President Roosevelt’s prayer on Sunday in commemoration of the 77th anniversary of the greatest single military operation ever undertaken: the landing in Normandy by American-led allied forces.
If you have questions for Newt, you have a chance to get them answered during Newt Live events. All you have to do to attend the events is join Newt’s Inner Circle. It is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to pass up. Join today with the link below!
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Importance of the Race for Governor in Virginia
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What President Biden’s Approval Drop Means for the Future
- Anna Paulina Luna: Biden’s Vaccine Mandate is Just Chaos
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Higher Prices + More Government Spending + Tax Hikes = Bidenflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What is in Democrats’ $3 Trillion Plan for New Taxes?