By standing against H.R. 1, the Corrupt Politicians Act, Sen. Manchin is showing he is against gross, federal overreach. His breaking party lines signals a turning point for the Biden Administration.
Democrats are going crazy over Sen. Joe Manchin’s decision to oppose the H.R. 1 bill, which I’ve been calling the Corrupt Politicians Act. The bill represents a gross overreach, and the Democrats cannot believe one of their own turned on them. I think Manchin is showing great courage and accurately representing the people of West Virginia, who are deeply opposed to the federal takeover of elections. This marks a turning point for the Biden Administration.
If you have questions for Newt, you have a chance to get them answered during Newt Live events. All you have to do to attend the events is join Newt’s Inner Circle. It is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to pass up. Join today with the link below!
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Importance of the Race for Governor in Virginia
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What President Biden’s Approval Drop Means for the Future
- Anna Paulina Luna: Biden’s Vaccine Mandate is Just Chaos
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Higher Prices + More Government Spending + Tax Hikes = Bidenflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What is in Democrats’ $3 Trillion Plan for New Taxes?