Rob comes from a rough background. Physical abuse, emotional abuse — you name it, he probably experienced it. But overcoming that background and carrying on made Rob a bootstrapper to the core. For this podcast, Rob has perhaps the most famous bootstrapper of them all on as a guest: JD Vance, author of Hillbilly Elegy. JD and Rob had similar upbringings, full of chaos and dysfunction. In a can’t-miss conversation, they swap war stories and get deeply personal as they try to uncover the roots of dysfunction in our society — and discuss the role of personal responsibility in conquering such adversity.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 425: Justice Clarence Thomas in His Own Words￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 424: Battle for the American Mind￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 423: Restoring the America that Works
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 422: The End of the World is Just the Beginning
- Newt’s World – Episode 421: The Rise of Mammals￼