The price of gas, meat, fish, and other commodities are skyrocketing. There is a labor shortage with a record number of job openings in the country, which also negatively affects the price of goods and services.
Latest News from Gingrich 360:
- Federal Bill Would Let Schools Use Unspent Relief Funds to Combat Fentanyl Epidemic
- Our Latest Poll: Have your grocery shopping and dining habits changed with the high cost of food?
- What the Polls are Telling Us About the Midterms
- Hurricane Ian May Spike Food Prices
- Americans Should Flee Russia Immediately to Avoid Conscription, U.S. Embassy Urges
The Latest Podcasts from the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas
- Newt’s World – Episode 461: Jon Clifton on “Blind Spot”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 460: Are We a Nation of Victims?￼