The price of gas, meat, fish, and other commodities are skyrocketing. There is a labor shortage with a record number of job openings in the country, which also negatively affects the price of goods and services.
Latest News from Gingrich 360:
- Ukraine, Taiwan, and a Weak Commander in Chief
- Newt Gingrich on Fox & Friends | January 24, 2022
- Newt Gingrich on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo | January 23, 2022
- Newt’s World – Episode 364: A Coach Goes to Congress
- Newt’s World – Episode 363: Answering Biden’s Challenge