What can we expect from the economic recovery now that the United States is coming out of the pandemic? What do we need to know about inflation? Newt’s guest is Larry Kudlow, who served as Assistant to the President for Economic Policy and Director of the National Economic Council under President Trump.
Guest: Larry Kudlow
Larry Kudlow on The Economy
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 518: The 118th Congress
- Newt’s World – Episode 517: The Bidens
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?