When Iraq and Afghanistan Marine veteran Andrew Biggio purchased an M1 Garand rifle, the same rifle his uncle had used in World War II, it led him on a journey to find the last living World War II veterans and document their stories – and have them sign his rifle. Newt’s guest is Andrew Biggio, author of The Rifle: Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans Told Through an M1 Garand.
Guest: Andrew Biggio
Newt’s Latest Podcast:
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 412: The Corporate Warrior
- Newt’s World – Episode 411: Ben Carson on Created Equal
- Newt’s World – Episode 410: Bill O’Reilly on Killing the Killers￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 409: This Will Not Pass
- Newt’s World – Episode 408: Newt Answers Questions on the Economy