January 6th, 2021. We of course all know what happened at the Capitol. Or do we? On this episode, Lisa gets to the bottom of what happened on that fateful day by bringing on someone who knows more about January 6th than probably anyone….Julie Kelly, an author and commentator whose writings for American Greatness offer the single most insightful and comprehensive examination of the events at the Capitol and their aftermath. The media, the bureaucracy, the political elite — they’re all pushing the same narrative: that a mob of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol in a violent insurrection to destroy democracy. But what if there’s more to the story? What if crucial details are missing — or being ignored? What if the prevailing narrative was designed to be a political weapon, not the truth?
Lisa Boothe’s Latest Podcasts:
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 46: Common Sense with Larry the Cable Guy
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 42: Beyond Biden with Speaker Newt Gingrich
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 41: Sen. Ted Cruz on Increased Russian and Chinese Aggression
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 40: Jeffrey Epstein and the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial with Vicky Ward
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 39: Behind the Scenes of Trump’s COVID Task Force with Dr. Scott Atlas
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?
- Newt’s World – Episode 513: Never Forget Our People Were Always Free￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 512: The Debt Ceiling Debate