Government lockdowns decimated small businesses during the pandemic, destroying the livelihoods of millions of Americans. Many of these hardworking men and women still haven’t recovered. And none of them are at fault. For this podcast, Lisa explains why the blame lies with politicians and their bureaucratic goons, who arbitrarily deemed some workers essential and others expendable. Lisa discusses this assault on the middle class with entrepreneur Carol Roth, who has a new book out titled, The War on Small Business: How the Government Used the Pandemic to Crush the Backbone of America. Carol exposes the government’s campaign against the cornerstone of America’s economy — and how COVID escalated a problem that’s been ongoing for years.
Lisa Boothe’s Latest Podcasts:
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 20: COVID-19 and Vaccines: Just the Facts with Dr. Martin Kulldorff
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 19: Not Backing Down with Sen. Ron Johnson
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 18: Tucker Carlson Uncensored: One-on-One with the King of Cable News
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 17: The War on Small Business with Carol Roth
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 16: The Truth About Jan. 6 with Julie Kelly
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- OUTLOUD with Gianno Caldwell – Episode 47: Criminal Justice Reform and the Redemption of Weldon Angelos
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 16: The Authoritarian Jan. 6 Commission
- Newt’s World – Episode 286: Why America Matters with Dr. Ben Carson
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 62: Does Conservatives’ Simone Biles Criticism Go Too Far?
- Newt’s World – Episode 285: Dr. Ben Carson on Critical Race Theory – A Burden or a Blessing?