Government lockdowns decimated small businesses during the pandemic, destroying the livelihoods of millions of Americans. Many of these hardworking men and women still haven’t recovered. And none of them are at fault. For this podcast, Lisa explains why the blame lies with politicians and their bureaucratic goons, who arbitrarily deemed some workers essential and others expendable. Lisa discusses this assault on the middle class with entrepreneur Carol Roth, who has a new book out titled, The War on Small Business: How the Government Used the Pandemic to Crush the Backbone of America. Carol exposes the government’s campaign against the cornerstone of America’s economy — and how COVID escalated a problem that’s been ongoing for years.
Lisa Boothe’s Latest Podcasts:
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 46: Common Sense with Larry the Cable Guy
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 42: Beyond Biden with Speaker Newt Gingrich
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 41: Sen. Ted Cruz on Increased Russian and Chinese Aggression
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 40: Jeffrey Epstein and the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial with Vicky Ward
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 39: Behind the Scenes of Trump’s COVID Task Force with Dr. Scott Atlas