With a number of American politicians and citizens clamoring for socialism, the stories and actions of the Cuban people are more than enough proof that the system does not work.
A Flash Brief from Anna Paulina Luna:
Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) joined Sen. Marco Rubio and others last week in expressing his dissatisfaction with President Joe Biden’s actions regarding the protests in Cuba. Following the president’ slow initial response in support of the Cubans fighting for freedom, Sen. Scott challenged Biden to “show the heck up” and “do something.”
Scott emphasized seeking support from the European Union and other countries to provide as much help as possible to the Cubans seeking to end the country’s communist regime. “Everybody that believes in democracy and freedom, get the stories out, get the pictures out,” he stated after the Cuban government started to shut down internet and news footage of the protests.
Sen. Scott and many others believe in the cause Cuba’s “freedom fighters” are working towards and feel this could a time for real, permanent change in the country. With a number of American politicians and citizens clamoring for socialism, the stories and actions of the Cuban people are more than enough proof that the system does not work. The Biden administration’s next steps will be vital in helping ensure long-anticipated freedom for Cuba.
Read more about Sen. Scott’s comments at Florida Politics.
The Latest from Anna Paulina Luna:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 16: The Authoritarian Jan. 6 Commission
- The Second Amendment is the Latest Piece of History Deemed ‘Racist’
- How New Gun Regulation Taxes Will Endanger College Students
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 15: The New Segregation: Imposing Restrictions on the Non-Vaccinated
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 14: Tom Brady and the Fight for Election Integrity