Wokeness is destroying the entertainment industry and ruining one of Rob’s favorite shows. For this podcast, Rob explains how this far-left nonsense has infiltrated the Real Housewives of New York City. One of Rob’s escapes from politics is now just a lecture course on Black Lives Matter and how terrible life is in America for Black people. And we can thank Eboni Williams for that. But this isn’t about just one show; this is a microcosm of what’s happening to America’s broader culture. Rob also wishes MSNBC a very happy birthday for turning 25 — with absolutely no sarcasm whatsoever. Plus, he gives a mea culpa about one of his more problematic takes that you do not want to miss.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas
- Newt’s World – Episode 461: Jon Clifton on “Blind Spot”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 460: Are We a Nation of Victims?￼
- Episode 459: Folds of Honor Scholarships
- Newt’s World – Episode 458: World War II and the Rise of American Intelligence￼