Big Tech has a clear political bias and suppression already runs deep. Our constitutional rights are in jeopardy every day.
A Flash Brief from Anna Paulina Luna:
Oligarchs ruling America sounds like something you would read in a history book, but the reality is we are in a similar position today thanks to Big Tech.
Those who run Facebook, Twitter, and other companies are not elected by the American people, yet they have a stranglehold on what we can see, post, and support. Sadly, many liberal elites are supporting these companies to further own agenda.
Donald Trump’s announcement last week about his plans to file lawsuits against Facebook, YouTube and Twitter could be what threatens Big Tech’s hold. Unsurprisingly, the America First Policy Institute’s press conference detailing Trump’s announcement was removed by Youtube, giving further evidence to this idea.
Regardless of the outcome of Trump’s lawsuits, the American people must insist that their freedom of speech is protected going forward. Big Tech has a clear political bias and suppression already runs deep. Our constitutional rights are in jeopardy every day.
The Latest from Anna Paulina Luna:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 40: Let’s Go Brandon with Loza Alexander
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 39: What the Military Doesn’t Want you to Hear: An Exclusive with Lt. Col Scheller’s Parents
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 38: The Brown Paper Bag Test of Leftist Politics
- Anna Paulina Luna Audio Update: Southwest Airline Pilots Are Fighting for Our Freedom
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 37: Winning the Culture War with Topher