While Cubans cry for democracy Biden’s team shows its pro-communist bias.
A Flash Brief from the Gingrich 360 Team:
The Biden administration is turning a blind eye to the unrest in Cuba through its lukewarm messaging. On July 11, a series of protests against the Cuban government broke out in response to shortages of food, medicine, and other resources. Despite Cuban cries for democracy, the Biden administration took several days to make a comment regarding the protests and failed to denounce the harm caused by communist regimes.
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has made problems worse by announcing that all individuals attempting to flee Cuba would not be allowed into the United States, even if they could prove a “well-founded fear of persecution or torture.”
The Biden team seems unconcerned by people illegally crossing into the United States from the Mexico border, but Cubans who are fleeing a communist dictatorship are forbidden from entering the United States. This is a clear pro-communist double standard.
Read more about this story at Washington Examiner.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Our Latest Poll: Will Overturning Roe v. Wade impact the Midterm Elections?
- Our Latest Poll: Should State Governors Suspend Gas Taxes to Help Lower the Cost at the Pump?
- On Drug Costs, Biden Identifies the Wrong Problem, and Gives The Wrong Solution
- Our Latest Poll: Is the State of the Union Strong?
- Our Latest Poll: Are you going to watch the State of the Union Address?