Do as I say, not as I do: How AOC uses capitalism to decry capitalism and promote herself.
A Flash Brief from the Gingrich 360 Team:
In the first six months of 2021, Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has spent $1.4 million on self-promotional and campaign related merchandise.
Financial Innovations, the political merchandise firm that has created merchandise for former President Barack Obama, Elizabeth Warren, and current President Joe Biden, has received a sum double that of what Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign has paid the firm in the past two years.
According to Andrew Frawley, the manager of Andrew Yang’s 2020 merchandise operation, AOC’s campaign could see up to 50 percent profit from the sales.
Items sold include a sweatshirt that says, “TAX THE RICH,” a $27 coffee mug, and most notably, a sweatshirt that says “SOCIAL ECONOMIC RACIAL JUSTICE” that costs $65.
Read more about AOC’s merchandise spending spree at The Daily Wire.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Newt Gingrich on Fox & Friends | August 2, 2021
- 2024’s Presidential Hopefuls ask SCTOUS to throw out Roe v. Wade
- China Seeks to Gain Billions While the United States Donates Vaccines Free of Charge
- U.S. Attorney General Tells Texas Gov. Greg Abbott to Rescind Immigration Executive Order
- Poll Results: With Whom Would You Rather Take a Trip to Space?