Proposed expansion of Selective Service and what it means for all Americans.
A Flash Brief from the Gingrich 360 Team:
A rewrite of the military draft laws authored by Senate Armed Services Chair Jack Reed may be included in the National Defense Authorization Act.
These changes to the Selective Service would include all Americans by removing strictly male language, making women eligible for the draft.
The new provisions went through committee mark-up this week, and any floor action would occur later this year.
To learn more about the proposed bill and who supports it, check out Politico.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Facebook Employees Flag Cartels, Traffickers. The Company’s Response is Weak.
- $3.5 Trillion Budget Bill Gives Hundreds of Billions to Nanny State Education Programs
- Latino Voters are Not Satisfied with Biden’s Handling of the Border
- Poll Results: Do you think Democrats will successfully pass the $1 trillion infrastructure bill?
- Exorbitant Spending and Socialist Policies Threaten American’s Way of Life Says Sen. Roger Marshall