Local officials, including Missouri Atty. Gen. Eric Schmitt and Mayor Jim Bowlin, have pushed back and have committed to filing a lawsuit against the senseless mandate.
A Flash Brief from the Gingrich 360 Team:
On Friday, St. Louis County of St. Louis, Missouri reinstated a mask mandate for the public — regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status or previous contraction.
The mandate, “a response to the resurgence of COVID-19 cases and pleas from area hospital officials — will require most people, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, to wear masks in indoor spaces and on public transportation. People in the city and county also will be urged, but not required, to wear masks outdoors, especially in group settings”.
This comes after the Delta Variant has slowly creeped into the city with a whopping positivity rate of 9.8 percent. It is unknown how long the mandate will be in effect.
Local officials, including Missouri Atty. Gen. Eric Schmitt and Mayor Jim Bowlin, have pushed back and have committed to filing a lawsuit against the senseless mandate. The lawsuit aims to overturn the mask mandate and Bowlin will use his executive action to allow businesses to use parking lots and other outdoor spaces to accommodate people without masks outside.
For updates on the lawsuit being filed, read more at The Daily Wire.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Facebook Employees Flag Cartels, Traffickers. The Company’s Response is Weak.
- $3.5 Trillion Budget Bill Gives Hundreds of Billions to Nanny State Education Programs
- Latino Voters are Not Satisfied with Biden’s Handling of the Border
- Poll Results: Do you think Democrats will successfully pass the $1 trillion infrastructure bill?
- Exorbitant Spending and Socialist Policies Threaten American’s Way of Life Says Sen. Roger Marshall