The Olympics used to be all about the competition and national unity, and Americans couldn’t wait for the games to get started. But now, ratings are down, people are uninterested, and the woke left is to blame. For this podcast, Rob explains how the left has killed not just the Olympics but sports in general in this country. Leftism has taken over America’s traditions and institutions, politicizing everything — including sports. Rob also discusses CNN’s plummeting ratings as the network continues to use all its oxygen bloviating about Trump, trying to divide us in the process. To quote comedian Bill Burr, these are “treasonous, un-American pieces of” you know what. And like the Olympics, people are just tuning them out. Plus, Mark Levine has some strong words for the American Marxists taking over the country that you really need to hear.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast