The Olympics used to be all about the competition and national unity, and Americans couldn’t wait for the games to get started. But now, ratings are down, people are uninterested, and the woke left is to blame. For this podcast, Rob explains how the left has killed not just the Olympics but sports in general in this country. Leftism has taken over America’s traditions and institutions, politicizing everything — including sports. Rob also discusses CNN’s plummeting ratings as the network continues to use all its oxygen bloviating about Trump, trying to divide us in the process. To quote comedian Bill Burr, these are “treasonous, un-American pieces of” you know what. And like the Olympics, people are just tuning them out. Plus, Mark Levine has some strong words for the American Marxists taking over the country that you really need to hear.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 565: Fun Things to Do at Smithsonian’s National Zoo
- Newt’s World – Episode 564: Gregg Jarrett on “The Trial of the Century”
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling