Simone Biles did something winners and champions don’t do: She quit. But are conservatives right to criticize her? For this podcast, Rob gets real problematic while discussing gymnastics’ top superstar withdrawing from competition at the Tokyo Olympics because of her mental health. The response from the right shows too often conservatives are contrarian for the sake of being contrarian and come off as cold-hearted. But they’re right about something very important here: This younger generation — Biles’s generation — is weaker, more selfish, and less patriotic. Rob breaks it all down. He also explains why folks in the music industry are being hypocritical after they roundly criticized a major rapper for saying something stupid. Plus, the Biden White House is doing a great job of confusing the American people and sending mixed signals about COVID-19 vaccines. Rob’s here to call out the BS.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 364: A Coach Goes to Congress
- Newt’s World – Episode 363: Answering Biden’s Challenge
- Newt’s World – Episode 362: Of Course China Knew
- Newt’s World – Episode 361: The Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona
- Newt’s World – Episode 360: Newt Answers Your Questions