The Biden administration’s prioritization of migrants over the American people’s safety is certainly worrying and will likely continue.
Worries about rising cases of the COVID-19 delta variant have sent blue states back to mask mandates and distancing rules. Many GOP governors, however, refuse to close down and harm their states again, a plan that is working much to the chagrin of President Joe Biden.
While Biden blames the COVID-19 spike on Republicans such as Gov. Ron DeSantis (FL) and Gov. Greg Abbott (TX), the president continues to let in thousands of migrants at the border who may be infected. President Biden is “not only doing nothing to stop the border surge but actually facilitating it,” DeSantis remarked earlier this week. Biden’s recent rolling back of President Trump’s Title 42 law that helped sort migrants based on health standards certainly gives more credibility to Gov. DeSantis’ statement.
Little has changed regarding the border crisis that Vice President Kamala Harris is supposedly in charge of either. The Biden administration’s prioritization of migrants over the American people’s safety is certainly worrying and will likely continue.
Read more about this story at the New York Post.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Our Latest Poll: Who will win the Super Bowl?
- Our Latest Poll: Should federal workers who strike be fired?
- Our Latest Poll: Should Defense Sec. Austin step down?
- Our Latest Poll: Did you watch the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?