The odds are the Taliban will control the country by Thanksgiving.
The Wall Street Journal published a map which is foreboding for Afghanistan. According to the newspaper’s map, 223 districts are now under the control of the Taliban. One-hundred-and-sixteen districts are being fought over, and 68 districts are still under the government control.
Taliban Make New Gains in Afghanistan, Putting Kabul in Crisis
The Taliban Advance Escalates in Afghanistan
Taliban Seize Key Target Kunduz, Other Cities in Northern Afghanistan
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Click Here to Join for our Next Event
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Biden Administration is Crippling our Economy
- The American People are Not Stupid
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Owes Rittenhouse a Public Apology
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: A White House Out of Touch with Reality
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Worsening Inflation will Compound Biden’s Failures