The odds are the Taliban will control the country by Thanksgiving.
The Wall Street Journal published a map which is foreboding for Afghanistan. According to the newspaper’s map, 223 districts are now under the control of the Taliban. One-hundred-and-sixteen districts are being fought over, and 68 districts are still under the government control.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Omaha vs. Washington – Hope vs. Fear
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Importance of the Race for Governor in Virginia
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What President Biden’s Approval Drop Means for the Future
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Higher Prices + More Government Spending + Tax Hikes = Bidenflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What is in Democrats’ $3 Trillion Plan for New Taxes?