In August 1981, President Ronald Reagan signed the Economic Recovery Tax Act in his driveway at the Reagan Ranch. The legislation brought about the largest tax cuts in American history and resulted in an era of tremendous economic prosperity and growth. Newt remembers the 40th anniversary of the three-year tax cut with his personal perspective on this unique time in American history.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 363: Answering Biden’s Challenge
- Newt’s World – Episode 362: Of Course China Knew
- Newt’s World – Episode 361: The Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona
- Newt’s World – Episode 360: Newt Answers Your Questions
- Newt’s World – Episode 359: Why We Need a Balanced Budget Now