The crisis at the southern border is getting worse, and the American people know it — which is why the Biden administration is ignoring its poor handling of immigration whenever possible. But Biden’s team can’t hide from the facts. Not here. For this podcast, Lisa digs into the border crisis and immigration policy more broadly with Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies. As one of America’s leading experts on immigration issues, Mark is the perfect person with whom to discuss the situation at the southern border. Americans overwhelmingly disapprove of Biden’s immigration policy, but the president seems poised to continue on the same path, even as illegal border crossings skyrocket. Mark and Lisa examine what’s happening now and what can be done about it.
Lisa Boothe’s Latest Podcasts:
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 46: Common Sense with Larry the Cable Guy
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 42: Beyond Biden with Speaker Newt Gingrich
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 41: Sen. Ted Cruz on Increased Russian and Chinese Aggression
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 40: Jeffrey Epstein and the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial with Vicky Ward
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 39: Behind the Scenes of Trump’s COVID Task Force with Dr. Scott Atlas