On this episode, CJ gives the latest update on his new puppy and how he’s adjusting to dog ownership, Former President Barack Obama celebrates his 60th birthday in the most hypocritical way possible, sending the message that the rules the left tries to impose on us do not apply to them. Andrew Cuomo is leaving office, his brother, CNN anchor Chris, as well as the leftist media ignore it and would rather talk about Florida governor Ron DeSantis. Biden’s Afghanistan pullout strategy has empowered the Taliban, wasting all of the progress our military tried to make in the region. Why we resist these mandates being put out by the left. How colleges and universities are responding to the pandemic. Supreme Court Justice Amy Barrett denies appeal from Indiana University students fighting COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
C.J. Pearson’s Latest Podcasts:
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 42: Fauci Lied, Puppies Died
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 41: Is Hollywood Waking Up?
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 40: The Left’s Racist Vision for America
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 39: CJ Takes on Yik Yak
- Quinnipiac University to Begin Fining Unvaccinated Students