The left has overtaken the culture, erasing God from public life and making religious faith a taboo subject. But the power of faith isn’t so easily extinguished. For this podcast, Anna shines a much-needed light on why we need God and prayer — now more than ever — with Sam Clovis. Air Force veteran, businessman, college professor, talk radio host, politician — Sam did it all before serving as a top adviser to Donald Trump. And along the way, he was paralyzed for about a year from the chest down, until one day his prayers were answered, and he recovered without any medical precedent. Don’t miss this essential conversation on the importance of faith and the nefarious efforts to eradicate it.
Anna Paulina Luna’s Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 47: Stonk Wars with WallStreetBets
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 46: David vs. Goliath with DC Draino
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 45: Congress’s No Good, Rotten Infrastructure Bill
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 44: On the Front Lines of the Critical Race Theory Fight
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 43: Glenn Youngkin’s Victory Is a Sign of Things to Come
From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 518: The 118th Congress
- Newt’s World – Episode 517: The Bidens
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?