What does it mean to be politically homeless, and why do so many Americans feel this way? For this podcast, Rob tackles this question by examining his own political evolution from New York City liberal to problematic conservative. At every step of the way, he never toed the party line, making him a target. More people need to have the courage of their convictions, despite the toxic tribalism engulfing our politics. Rob also discusses a New York Times column that does the unthinkable: criticize Barack Obama’s super-spreader birthday party, triggering the full fury of the left’s Obama worshippers. Plus, a major singer has a complete meltdown on social media, and Rob gives his take on what this says about the sorry state of our culture.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 425: Justice Clarence Thomas in His Own Words￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 424: Battle for the American Mind￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 423: Restoring the America that Works
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 422: The End of the World is Just the Beginning
- Newt’s World – Episode 421: The Rise of Mammals￼