Reflecting on the events in Afghanistan over the last few weeks, this year’s Sept. 11 anniversary will undoubtedly be a day of questioning what our future will hold against terrorism.
As we mark the upcoming 20th anniversary of the terror attack on the nation, we owed it to the American people, the Afghan people, and our allies around the world to spend a good part of 9/11 thinking about what it means. For the first time in American history, we’ve lost a war decisively. A seventh-century tribal group defeated a 21st-century superpower. What do we need to learn from this? Hear more in the audio, and we’ll continue our discussion at our next town hall event on Sept. 16.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Importance of the Race for Governor in Virginia
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What President Biden’s Approval Drop Means for the Future
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Higher Prices + More Government Spending + Tax Hikes = Bidenflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What is in Democrats’ $3 Trillion Plan for New Taxes?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Latest on Inflation, A New Record High