As the fiasco in Afghanistan continues, the Biden administration is working to rescue Afghan refugees. But how will the U.S. vet them? Is the government just trying to evacuate those who risked their lives to help the U.S. military, or any Afghan who wants to leave? And what about the thousands American citizens still trapped behind Taliban lines? For this podcast, Lisa digs into these crucial questions with Stephen Miller, who served as a speechwriter and senior policy adviser for President Donald Trump. Stephen and Lisa discuss the current push to import thousands of unvetted refugees as well as the ongoing crisis on our southern border.
Lisa Boothe’s Latest Podcasts:
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 42: Beyond Biden with Speaker Newt Gingrich
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 41: Sen. Ted Cruz on Increased Russian and Chinese Aggression
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 40: Jeffrey Epstein and the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial with Vicky Ward
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 39: Behind the Scenes of Trump’s COVID Task Force with Dr. Scott Atlas
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 38: The Persecution of the Unvaccinated with Harmeet Dhillon