Joe Biden has left Americans behind in Afghanistan. Incredibly, his plan now seems to be to plead with the Taliban to have mercy and get them out. For this podcast, Lisa talks to one man who isn’t giving up on those Americans who Biden stranded behind enemy lines. Rep. Ronny Jackson, who represents Texas’s 13th District, has constituents still in Afghanistan. Lisa asks him what he’s doing to get them out and what his thoughts are on Biden’s incompetently botched withdrawal. This episode is dedicated to those Americans who our commander in chief abandoned to fend for themselves.
Lisa Boothe’s Latest Podcasts:
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 42: Beyond Biden with Speaker Newt Gingrich
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 41: Sen. Ted Cruz on Increased Russian and Chinese Aggression
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 40: Jeffrey Epstein and the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial with Vicky Ward
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 39: Behind the Scenes of Trump’s COVID Task Force with Dr. Scott Atlas
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 38: The Persecution of the Unvaccinated with Harmeet Dhillon