Protecting babies shouldn’t be a matter of debate. But Planned Parenthood wants you to think unborn children are just clumps of cells to be disposed of at our whim. This is the definition of dehumanizing, and it’s evil. For this podcast, Anna tackles our culture’s most emotionally charged issue head-on. Abortion is back in the headlines following the passage of the new Texas pro-life bill, which the Supreme Court just refused to block. Emotions are raw, and it’s time to cut through the noise and focus on what really matters: protecting life — and our humanity. To do this, Anna has on the show the one and only Emily Berning, the president and co-founder of Let Them Live. Emily and her organization are the future of the pro-life movement. They discuss everything you need to know about the abortion debate and where the pro-life movement goes from here.
Find out more about Let Them Live here.
Listen to my latest audio update about the new Texas pro-life legislation here.
Anna Paulina Luna’s Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 47: Stonk Wars with WallStreetBets
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 46: David vs. Goliath with DC Draino
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 45: Congress’s No Good, Rotten Infrastructure Bill
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 44: On the Front Lines of the Critical Race Theory Fight
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 43: Glenn Youngkin’s Victory Is a Sign of Things to Come
From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 466: Russia – Ukraine War￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas