The debacle in Afghanistan may fall out of the news cycle soon enough, but it will continue to reshape American foreign policy for years to come — and not for the better. For this podcast, Lisa speaks with former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo about Joe Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, how its undermining American interests, and how to turn the tide. Right now, our allies don’t trust us, our adversaries don’t fear us, and America looks weak on the world stage. And with Joe Biden in the White House, things will only get worse from here. What Biden did in Afghanistan wasn’t just incompetent — it was dangerous. Its effects will reverberate around the globe, from the Baltics to Taiwan.
Lisa Boothe’s Latest Podcasts:
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 46: Common Sense with Larry the Cable Guy
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 42: Beyond Biden with Speaker Newt Gingrich
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 41: Sen. Ted Cruz on Increased Russian and Chinese Aggression
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 40: Jeffrey Epstein and the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial with Vicky Ward
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 39: Behind the Scenes of Trump’s COVID Task Force with Dr. Scott Atlas