U.S embassy in Kabul has been marked with the flag of the Taliban. Our withdrawal was a failure, not a success.
On Aug. 15, the United States embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan closed as the Taliban seized the country. This week, an image surfaced which depicted a painting of the Taliban flag just outside of the former embassy.
The placement of the flag shows the dominance of the Taliban as the United States leaves Afghanistan behind. On Monday, the Taliban claimed the Panjshir province, which is north of the capital city of Kabul. The Panjshir province is now the staging ground of the country’s resistance force. The Panjshir province was one of few areas in the country that had not fallen to Taliban forces last month.
While Taliban forces expand across Afghanistan, Americans have become weary of the choices made by President Biden. According to a poll used by Fox, 51 percent of Americans disapprove of President Joe Biden. As the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks approaches, Americans must see how President Biden has squandered 20 years of progress in just a few months.
To read more about expanding Taliban forces, visit Fox News.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Shop Gingrich 360 This Holiday Season!
- Falling test scores illustrate the disaster of distance learning
- Britain’s new prime minister will raise hopes in Beijing and concerns in Washington
- According to Zelenskyy, Russian Troops “Were Not Trained For Combat”
- Federal Bill Would Let Schools Use Unspent Relief Funds to Combat Fentanyl Epidemic