U.S embassy in Kabul has been marked with the flag of the Taliban. Our withdrawal was a failure, not a success.
On Aug. 15, the United States embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan closed as the Taliban seized the country. This week, an image surfaced which depicted a painting of the Taliban flag just outside of the former embassy.
The placement of the flag shows the dominance of the Taliban as the United States leaves Afghanistan behind. On Monday, the Taliban claimed the Panjshir province, which is north of the capital city of Kabul. The Panjshir province is now the staging ground of the country’s resistance force. The Panjshir province was one of few areas in the country that had not fallen to Taliban forces last month.
While Taliban forces expand across Afghanistan, Americans have become weary of the choices made by President Biden. According to a poll used by Fox, 51 percent of Americans disapprove of President Joe Biden. As the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks approaches, Americans must see how President Biden has squandered 20 years of progress in just a few months.
To read more about expanding Taliban forces, visit Fox News.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Our Latest Poll: Did you watch the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?
- Our Latest Poll: Do America’s veterans get the care they deserve?
- Our Latest Poll: Should Congress do more to protect Jewish Americans?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: Who founded New York as a Dutch settler?