163 retired military leaders call for accountability and the resignations of the Secretary of Defense and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs for their disastrous handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan.
The Flag Officers 4 America, a group of retired U.S. Generals and Admirals, have called for the resignations of Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley, based on negligence in performing their duties primarily involving the events surrounding the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, in a letter dated 30 August. Newt’s guest is Gen. Joseph Arbuckle.
Guest: Major General Joseph Arbuckle
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 518: The 118th Congress
- Newt’s World – Episode 517: The Bidens
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?