A $3 trillion tax increase would be the largest in American history, including the Civil War and World War II.
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal won’t say exactly how Democrats plan to generate $3 trillion in revenue through new tax increases. Based on his recent interview with The New York Times, the explanation and ideas are insane. Newt explains why Americans should wake up to how bad the forthcoming tax increases are going to be in this audio.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Importance of the Race for Governor in Virginia
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What President Biden’s Approval Drop Means for the Future
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Higher Prices + More Government Spending + Tax Hikes = Bidenflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: What is in Democrats’ $3 Trillion Plan for New Taxes?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Latest on Inflation, A New Record High