President Biden’s approval has dropped to 39 percent. Anytime the incumbent is below 50 percent in an off-year election it signals a big loss could come.
The drop in Joe Biden’s approval to 39 percent, wasn’t exactly unpredictable, but it has to be a warning to the Democrats. Anytime the incumbent is below 50 percent in an off-year election, it signals a potentially big loss in the upcoming election. With COVID-19, the difficulties we have in foreign policy, the rising inflation, and other issues, I think that Biden is likely to have an increasingly challenging time.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Can Sens. Manchin and Sinema Hold to Their Beliefs?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Major Companies Sound the Alarm on Inflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden’s Christmas Crisis: Supply Chain Shortage
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Keep an Eye on the Pandora Papers Story
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: George Soros Now Funding Far Left on Left Attacks