President Biden’s approval has dropped to 39 percent. Anytime the incumbent is below 50 percent in an off-year election it signals a big loss could come.
The drop in Joe Biden’s approval to 39 percent, wasn’t exactly unpredictable, but it has to be a warning to the Democrats. Anytime the incumbent is below 50 percent in an off-year election, it signals a potentially big loss in the upcoming election. With COVID-19, the difficulties we have in foreign policy, the rising inflation, and other issues, I think that Biden is likely to have an increasingly challenging time.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Click Here to Join for our Next Event
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Biden Administration is Crippling our Economy
- The American People are Not Stupid
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Owes Rittenhouse a Public Apology
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: A White House Out of Touch with Reality
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Worsening Inflation will Compound Biden’s Failures